2006 Twin Vee 26 Twin Suzuki 150 hp. Four-Strokes Tandem Axle Aluminum Trailer
***FINANCING AVAILABLE!*** This Twin Vee was great for cruising with 12 people, fished reds/specs in bays & marshes, as well as taken it 50 miles offshore in 2-4's all day with no problem for diving & fishing. This is one versatile machine and it eats waves for breakfast!
The motors have between 1550-1600 hours (exact readouts on dash monitors) but were extensively checked out in December and the mechanic found no issues anywhere. Fully loaded with gear, ice, 4-5 men she cruises around 30-32 mph getting on average 2 miles per gallon (holds 120 gallons). Running very light all by myself @ WOT she has hit 49mph which is not ideal but gives you an idea of what she is capable of.
· New transom (6 months old)
· 300 total HP (all annodes changed in 2020)
· Extensive NEMA network (runs all electronics & motors are networked)
· Tanks recently remounted after passing pressure test w/new sending units and flexible pickup hoses
· 36V Minn Kota iPilot (removable) w/Marinco plug & 60 amp resettable breaker
· 6 batteries all on console mounted chargers (1 extension cord charges 6 batteries)
· Over 300 ft of new copper tinned wiring pulled, everything on Blue Sea fuse panels
· BEP battery switches allow for emergency backup battery bridging
· Garmin 18 xHD radar (48 mile range) hooked to two new Garmin 1042xsv displays, Garmin VHF, Fusion radio
· Four high capacity bilge pumps on auto switches or manual mode (Johnson Pumps & Rule-mate)
· Laser cut dash board with SS LED push button switches
· Bulkheads drilled from rear bilge plug to the front using 22â long drill bit, added plug under fuel tanks allowing you to open anytime. This removes the concern of the hull holding water.
Contact Seth for more information: Call: (504)295-2787