NFA GUN TRUSTS: Tailored to your needs by a local, Louisiana-licensed attorney.
When purchasing NFA/Title II items, such as suppressors, machine guns, and short-barreled rifles or shotguns, there are often major legal benefits to creating an NFA Gun Trust.
- Ability to name a pool of possessors (trustees) who may have access to the items;
- Ability to name those whom you wish to receive the items upon your death, without burdening them with the necessity and expense of reapplying for the item through the ATF;
- No necessity of obtaining a signature of approval from your local chief law enforcement officer;
- Confidentiality: No necessity of filing or recording the trust with the state or clerk or court;
- No ongoing maintenance fees.
Contact our office to discuss whether an NFA Gun Trust is right for you.
Flat Fee: $300 for drafting of trust document.
Joseph R. Cataldie
Attorney at Law - Baton Rouge, LA
Posted By Joseph Cataldie : Gun Trust Attorney Site Sponsor