December 17, 2012 at 11:08am
Ok people i'm not one for Consiracy Theorys but heres a few questions i'd like to see answered. It really makes you think.
1) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan - who officials say is very cooperative - claims not to have seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID?
2) Why does the use of his brother's ID not qualify as theft?
3) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he wear a bulletproof vest if he planned to kill himself?
4) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns - a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. If he did not fire the rifle that left casings on the ground, who did?
5) The local hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
6) Why were there persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
7) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school as he shouted to parents, 'It wasn't me!'
8 ) What happened to the dark van/SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
9) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her 'autistic' son access to both guns and ammo?
10) Why were parents told on Friday that 'if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over'? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, 'Okay, the show's over, let's go home now'?
11) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
12) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night?
13) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, 'Put your hands up,' followed by the reply, 'Don't shoot.' This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
14) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself? If it wasn't Adam Lanza, who was it?
15) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
16) Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
17) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
18) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that 'they're coming at me through this wood,' followed by a fellow officer saying, 'This is it'?
19) One officer in the school said, 'We've got one suspect down.' Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
20) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such 'protection' or not?
21) Why are Adam's brother Ryan Lanza and his roommates in custody?
22) What does it mean that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
Connecticut Police Spokesman: Newtown Will Prosecute Independent Journalist Whistleblowers
Not believing the 'official story' related to the mass shooting In Newtown, Connecticut at Sandy Hook Elementary School and posting about it via social media may result in arrests and prosecutions of perpetrators, reports CT police.'