October 03, 2013 at 2:38pm
My dog is scheduled to go to the vet for his yearly check up in a week. He is a 15 month old black lab. I am trying to decide weather or not to get him fixed. I don't really plan on breeding him but I'm not opposed to it. I am using him to blood trail and I'm kinda worried about him not bring aggressive if I get him fixed. Any advice would be appreciated. -Blaine.