Please Sign In


New To Sportsman Network?

Kayak tournament out of henderson Louisiana

Reply
Hosting a kayak tournament to be held out of Henderson Louisiana on Sunday, March 9th. This will be the first event of a season that I plan to run through the fall. I have Kayak fished for bass exclusively for several years, and decided it's time to start a club. Seems that there are a lot of anglers who either don't own a bass boat, or just enjoy the primitive low tech style of fishing. Lots of heavy stringers have been taken with a kayak as the platform. This will be a chance to showcase some of that talent. The intention of this first event is to gauge the interest other kayak anglers may have in starting a club. It will be a fish for inches format, with a five fish limit. Entry fee is $50 dollars per boat. Pay back will be 80 percent paid to the top 20 percent of the field; however, I'm open to any suggestions. So please give feed back if interested, or you know anybody who may be. Email is andrew_green83@yahoo.com or text/ call 225-202-8822. Will advertise on a few other sites.
Reply
   redshad12
Payback is 80%. So where does the other 20% go?
Reply
   Andrew j
The remaining 20% that's left after pay out will go towards the club (my self and the guys helping me) and an end of the season prize for the points leader. Will post a full schedule after the event. Want to talk to people and figure out where/ how often the majority would like to fish.
Reply